Description for CEAT CZAR H/T 185/85 R 16 Requires Tube 105 Q Car Tyre
CEAT Czar H/T is one of the most reliable tyre patterns from the house of CEAT. It is an extremely versatile and performance oriented premium tyre that comes with equal competence under different terrains, which include rocky pathways, rugged surfaces, smooth terrains and mucky waters. The strong grip provided by the tyre makes sure that the safety behind the wheels is same for rough terrains as it is for the smooth surfaces. The tyre is quite robust in its built with the rim protectors guarding the sidewalls from serious hazards and increasing its overall lifespan. The CEAT Czar HT comes with a tread design that is aggressive and has been used with high-end SUVs such as Audi Q5 and Mahindra XUV500. The optimized rubber content of the tyre further boosts the off-road traction of the vehicle. Handling is also efficient with the central rib having a wider stance. The availability of the 2D-teeth tread design is ideal to ensure powerful stick on the road that gives more confidence to the drivers behind the wheel while countering difficult surfaces.
Features & Benefits
- Strengthened shoulder blocks amplify grip on dry conditions and improve cornering at high speeds.
- The wider central rib design ascertains better handling on long routes.
- Uniquely designed tread pattern yields noise-free ride to the occupants.
- Robust built of the tyre sidewalls are protected from damages via rim protectors.
- Heavy rubber content at the tread leads to higher off-road and on-road traction.
- Unique tread groove profiling delivers enhanced cornering performance on the highways.
- The tyre gets advance puncture resistance, which can be attributed to the joint-less cap ply.
- Highly receptive steering coupled with stronger grip on road gives out superior performance.
- The special tread groove profiling makes up for a stable and predictable ride under hazardous situations.