Yokohama E70B is a premium touring summer tyre crafted for quiet and comfortable ride quality. The tyre is apt for daily commuting and long distance touring with noise-free performance which comes from the unique tread pattern. With this tyre, there is no need to worry about grip on wet and dry road conditions. This is because the 4-circumferential straight grooves offer superior stability and handling performance and helps the tyre in evacuating water effectively. Designed for people who don’t compromise on quality, the Yokohama E70B provides superior handling no matter whether the rain is not in a mood to stop or the asphalt is cracking the heat. Further, the outstanding braking performance is ensured via symmetrical design with continuous rib and independent blocks. Overall, when it comes to all-round performance, the Yokohama E70B doesn’t disappoint and exceeds expectations.
Features & Benefits
- Four circumferential straight grooves provide excellent braking on wet tractions and disperse water effectively.
- Yokohama E70B features symmetrical design with continuous rib and independent blocks that offer ultimate straight line stability, superior comfort and apt braking performance.
- The unique tread pattern designed for the tyre minimizes external noise and enhances comfort.
- Besides providing decent grip the E70B tyre also promises excellent performance on dry and wet surfaces.
- The low rolling resistance of the radial helps derive better fuel efficiency every time.
- The tread design causes minimal wear and contributes to long life of the tyre.
- Available in different rim sizes, the tyre is suitable for a variety of passenger cars.