Maximum Speed Limit
5 years standard warranty
145/80 R 12
Hyundai EON, Mahindra Jeeto, Mahindra Maxximo, Maruti Alto, Maruti Omni
Excellent Dry & Wet Grip
CEAT has been known to produce a diverse set of product and has something to cater to every section of the tyre buyers. The CEAT Fuel Smarrt is an affordable tyre aimed at pocket and mileage conscious customers. Every day commuting with pricey tyres can be a costly affair, which CEAT addresses efficiently with Fuel Smarrt passenger car tyres. The robust tread pattern along with the presence of advance polymer ensures that the fuel economy is on the higher side. Furthermore, the tyre offers greater stability even at higher speeds with the help of a wide contact patch. Additionally, the broad tread blocks make sure that the tyre does not endure deformation when tackling heavy loads at the corners and retain its true shape. With the CEAT Fuel Smarrt, the noise levels are also low that yield a smoother and quieter ride. The tread pattern is optimized to enable maximum water clearance and deliver high traction, which is perfect if you are looking for a reliable wet performance.
Features & Benefits
- Made available in tubeless avatar, the tyre provides low rolling resistance that results in better fuel mileage.
- It offers better stability even at high speeds owing to broad tread block that provide maximum contact between road surface and the tyre.
- Advance polymer and tighter tread pattern enables greater fuel efficiency.
- CEAT Fuel Smarrt tyre backs stable cornering, thanks to wide tread blocks and better stick to the surface.
- Better traction of the tyre ensures improved and shorter braking distance in emergency situations.
- With this tyre, the steering response is excellent and the tyre is able to handle tricky road undulations very well.
- The tread pattern is such that it allows brilliant water dispersal leading to easy navigation through waterlogged streets without skidding.