Bridgestone D693 is an all-terrain tyre that is developed to meet the demands of the high-performance 4x4 vehicles. The tyre delivers exceptional off-road performance while being equally competent at highways in terms of handling and comfort. The tyre features a perpetual nylon wrap that delivers enhanced uniformity protecting itself from losing its authentic shape and thereby increasing the quality of performance. The even and precise fit of the tyre to the rim increases ride quality and handling; thanks to O-Bead.
The harmonic noise patterns are prevented from development that reduces the overall tread pattern noise. The effective water channelling from the tyre enhances the overall wet performance and increases traction. You will also find that the tyre is extremely stable with the blocks being held flat against the ground owing to the Flat Contact Patch (FCP) design. This also restricts side slip and reduces any damage to the tyre. Another notable feature of the FCP design is the fact that it has more squared off shoulders that protects the tyre while tackling corners thus preventing any damages to the edges.
Features & Benefits
- The highly durable D693 gets a unique compound which ensures excellent steering response and easy manoeuvrability every time.
- Low rolling resistance aids in increased vehicle mileage due to its unique tread design.
- It also offers optimal braking performance even under sudden braking which betters the overall safety output.
- Superior traction and excellent water evacuation is also ensured by the D693’s LIGHTNING GROOVE tread pattern.
- The D693 also provides quieter rides by preventing the development of harmonic noise patterns.
- The Flat Contact Patch (FCP) design prevents damage to the edges of the tyre and restricts sideslip.
- It also assures reliable wet performance even in hazardous wet conditions and waterlogged streets.
- The 693 provides more ride comfort with uniform and accurate fit of the tyre to the rim; thanks to O-Bead technology by Bridgestone.