Maximum Speed Limit
3 Years standard warranty
235/60 R 18
Audi Q5, Hyundai Santa Fe, Land Rover Discovery Sport, Land Rover Range Rover Sport, Porsche Macan, Volvo XC 90
The Michelin Latitude Sport 3 is a summer tyre and is targeted towards high-performance SUVs and crossovers in the country. The tyre is made available in various rim sizes and comes with the Michelin Acoustic Technology (MAT). This expertise comprises of a stratum of sound-absorbing foam to the inward lining of the tyre, which assists in producing lower levels of noise. Compared to its rivals, the Latitude Sport 3 receives better tread life due to the use of a unique rubber compound. The tyre retains superior traction and great high-speed stability on long routes while cornering. With quiet ride quality, the occupants enjoy an enriched driving experience and amazing comfort in the vehicle. The Latitude Sport 3 is made to offer top-notch wet and dry road grip under hazardous conditions. Its asymmetric design at the tread boosts the void ratio which further advances the wet grip over the road surface.
Features & Benefits
- Michelin Latitude Sport 3 has variable thickness sipes which minimize distortion of the tread blocks and reduce the rolling resistance of the tyre.
- The continuous central rib is engineered to distribute engine power efficiently during braking, acceleration and cornering.
- The rigid two-ply carcass of the tyre tackles the tough challenges faced by the SUVs or 4x4 vehicles pretty well.
- Latitude Sport 3 is created using unique rubber compound mixed with silica and cutting-edge elastomer technology to deliver high mileage and performance.
- The inner construction of the Latitude Sport 3 contains two high-tensile, steel cord belts which repel tyre distortion and promote high-speed capability alongside enriched ride quality.
- It is equipped with an innovative tread pattern that enhances safety on wet and dry surfaces alongside offers extensive tyre life.