Description for Falken Wildpeak HT 01 275/70 R 16 Tubeless 114 T Car Tyre
Falken Wildpeak HT01 is a tough tyre targeted towards mass segment SUVs as well as premium crossovers. The hard wearing yet premium tyre performs excellently well in all weather conditions round the year. The economically priced Falken tyre offers solid traction and better control under uneven road conditions. The performance of Wildpeak HT01 tyre is stable on both wet and dry roads. The tyre performs aptly under challenging setups by maintaining required steadiness and surefootedness. It manoeuvres easily and handles mild gravel and slush without any difficulty under muddy conditions. Truly admirable in its class, it offers excellent wet control and traction under challenging confrontations. The Wildpeak HT01’s continuous centre rib boosts stability and helps it deliver a shorter braking performance. The ride quality is quite comfortable and road noise is minimal which maintains peace of mind of the passengers in the car. It holds up well in terms of tread wear and ensures a confident drive all year round. The precise steering response and great handling gives it a firm plantation on road.
Features & Benefits
- The Wildpeak HT01 gets symmetrical non-directional five-rib tread design which presents finest handling and stability along with optimum comfort.
- The multi-wave lateral sipes of the Wildpeak HT01 improves the wet grip and additionally boosts its performance in all seasons.
- Cross rotation patterns integrated in the tyre consistently protects it from uneven wear and elongates it life span.
- It has been developed with a variable-pitch shoulder design that enables lower levels of noise production.
- The Wildpeak HT01’s four large circumferential straight grooves efficiently disperse the water and enrich the aquaplaning resistance considerably for a superior wet handling.
- The amalgamation of high-tension casing ply and stiff wide steel belts helps in providing more strength and stability in all types of road conditions.