Falken has produced a durable and cost-effective range of tyres with its ‘Sincera’ series and SN845 is also a part of this highly successful tyre range in India. It is meant for entry-level hatchback and mid-level passenger cars as well as for sub 4-metre compact sedans in the country. The SN845 range of tyres emphasizes on the durability and comfort factor alongside keep the driving experience in check. A peaceful and relatively silent ride can be enjoyed with these Sincera series tyres as it produces lower levels of noise emissions. The mass segment car tyre from Falken provides exceptional directional stability at higher speeds. Moreover, the advanced compound used in the tyre delivers superb wet performance by efficiently channelling the water under wet and water-logged conditions, which results in greater resistance against hydroplaning. The high on life and value for money tyre ensures better grip over the surface. In addition, this affordably priced car tyre offers better handling under challenging city traffic conditions.
Features & Benefits
- Falkera Sincera SN845 comes with a wider tread width and straight circumferential grooves, which provide superior traction and enhanced performance under dry and wet conditions.
- The Sincera SN845 is developed with a variable multi pitch tread design on the tread that enhances the ride quality and makes it more comfy during rides.
- The large shoulder blocks with tie-bars boosts the lateral stiffness so as to ensure a greater handling plus even tread wear.
- Special tyre wear indicator makes it easier to keep a check on the wear level of the Sincera SN845 tyre.
- Thanks to unique compound, it offers a great mileage and is infused with better tread depth and hard wearing rubber enabling a longer life.
- The tyre is well suited for city use and highway drives and is presented in a tubeless setup.