Description for Falken Azenis PT 722 205/65 R 15 Tubeless 94 H Car Tyre
The Azenis PT-722 is Falken Tyres’ first-ever all-season tyre that is renowned for its ultra-high performance. The luxury car tyre meant for sports sedans, coupes and high-performance saloons have been developed using the modern tyre technology that aids in achieving excellence in terms of performance. The genuine highway soul, Azenis PT-722 can also be used on track occasionally. It excels in the department of steering response and traction on dry surfaces due to its asymmetrical tread design. A comfortable ride is enjoyed with overall stability and minimal noise emission. The top-notch ride quality and higher mileage makes it a hit among high performance tyre consumers. Falken Azenis PT-722 is an incredible offering considering the price range and the features it offers. It has been made available in various sizes and variations.
Features & Benefits
- The newly developed steel belts of Azenis PT-722 are wider and robust to bestow a long life to the tread.
- Falken Azenis PT-722 receives long lateral grooves and circumferential grooves which help in preventing aquaplaning and delivering a supreme wet performance and stability.
- The innovative rib groove of the tyre prevents any kind of uneven wear and also increases the tread’s stability at high speeds.
- The crisp cornering abilities at high speeds under wet situations are boosted through the joint less nylon cap ply and twin steel belts.
- The Azenis PT-722 is equipped with tread wear indicators which makes it easier to get informed about when to swap or rotate the tyre.
- The deep tread depth and high density casing ply improve the mileage and wear resistance.
- The low rolling resistance encourage superior fuel efficiency and allow swift acceleration.