Description for Falken Azenis FK453 CC 275/45 R 19 Tubeless 108 Y Car Tyre
Falken Azenis FK453CC is a high performance sporty tyre made for superior grip, enjoyable and safe drive. The tyre derives its name from ‘zenith of the age’ and with asymmetric design pattern, it delivers excellent performance on wet and dry traction with low noise levels. The unique silica tread compound leads to an efficient braking and lets the car swift through corners. The nur-spec construction gives high-speed performance and enhanced rigidity. Steering and handling are accurate since the tyre uses continuous centre rib and optimized casing profile. The speciality of this tyre is that the circular shoulder shape enriches contact pressure in the shoulder region delivering improved performance. The wide circumferential grooves effectively contribute in channelling away water for better traction on wet paths. Moreover, the low rolling resistance improves fuel economy and ensures the occupants enjoy comfortable drive on the go. Overall, if someone is looking for a summer high-performance tyre for their pick-up truck, crossover or SUV, Falken Azenis FK453CC is an ideal choice.
Features & Benefits
- The tyre features nur-spec high silica tread compound that enhances road contact and gives high-speed stability and handling.
- The rounded shoulder shape of the tyre enhances contact pressure in the shoulder region for improved performance.
- The nur-spec construction not only provides high-speed performance but also high rigidity that reduces expansion of the tread profile.
- The high-tensile strength in the rigid carcass has been given to offer superior handling in high-speed conditions.
- This high-performance sporty tyre has been made for excellent grip, pleasure and safety.
- The Azenis FK453CC has been specially crafted for SUVs and is made available in various rim sizes.